Membership enables TRI to reach out further and continue to change people’s perception of adults with learning disabilities and continue our journey.
Do you take an interest in our work and wish to become involved? You can become a Friend of Trust Rugby and support our endeavour to introduce more communities to unified rugby. We want to enable even more people across Scotland to get active through our work but we cannot do it alone.
As well as being great for your company's Corporate Social Responsibility, you will also receive a number of benefits.
To become our valued friend please click on one of the following links to download and complete the sign-up form
by Post: Download our form here
Online: Please follow this link (Not yet available)
Are you part of an organisation that could benefit or are you interested in working with us and have questions? We would love to hear from you.
• Regular copies of our newsletter, full of stories about Trust Rugby International's work & updates on events
• A special mention in our next newsletter
• A certificate and photograph to display in your office
• Members of staff can receive our monthly e-shot
• Your logo displayed on our website, with a hyperlink to your website
• Our logo & hyperlink on your website
• A logo to display on your stationery confirming that you support tri
• A talk about the charity
Get in Touch
Scottish Charity Number : SC041354
Unit 217 | The Briggait | 141 Bridgegate | Glasgow | G1 5HZ
Copyright © 2016 tri